|Title:||Retail Wireless Technician|
|Location:||Edison, NJ 08837|
|Shifts:||Weekdays, Nights, Weekends|
|Compensation Type:||Hourly + Commission|
|Salary Range:||$8 - $9 / hour|
We are aggressively recruiting a Full-Time energetic, driven, dependable, and intelligent wireless technician to meet the demands of our ever changing industry. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to build a lasting career and you have a thirst for an adventurous, exciting, and competitive environment, consider joining our team!
The job of the retail Wireless Technician is to troubleshoot and repair wireless devices, sell merchandise and wireless plans in a professional and ethical manner, and to function as a part of a team. A Wireless Technician works with advanced technologies in mobile devices, voice services, and data services, and is the expert who provides in-house support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of equipment and service-related problems. A Wireless Technician has several specific duties, most of which are related to providing top quality customer service and complete customer satisfaction. The Wireless Technician must also meet specific sales, closure, and operational goals. The successful Wireless Technician will quickly gain product knowledge and have a natural ability for delivering high quality customer service.
The Wireless Technician identifies the wireless device service and repair needs of various types of customers; successfully troubleshoots problems with wireless products, services, and accessories; maintains high standards of customer service; and performs all the tasks related to this position including, but not limited to the following:
- Learning and remaining knowledgeable about current wireless technologies, products, services, and accessories
- Troubleshooting and repairing wireless devices belonging to customers who enter the retail location with operational issues
- Assisting customers during the transaction by training them on devices, answering questions, and suggesting additional products
- Generating new business and maintaining a customer base; obtaining customer referrals, etc.
- Maintaining a friendly and fresh retail location; keeping location clean, merchandising displays, etc.
- Receiving, organizing, counting and protecting inventory
- Ensuring accurate completion of all point-of-sale transactions in the appropriate systems, including sales, service tickets, device activations, and bill payments
- Performing various cash-handling procedures including cash-ins, cash-outs, and drawer audits
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Recognition Programs and Sales Contests
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun and Friendly Work Environment
- Discounts on Wireless Services, Phones, and Accessories
- Paid Training
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Experience in retail sales (preferably in wireless or related industry)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows computer operating system
- Flexible availability (mix of day, night, & weekend hours required)
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
About our company:
Founded in 1997, we provide consumers and businesses with wireless products and services. We currently operate multiple Wireless Retail Locations in multiple states and we are expanding! We are dedicated to providing every customer with world class customer service and the best wireless solutions available.